Comprehensive care for foot and ankle pain in Frankfort
When toe, foot or ankle problems cause pain or limit your mobility, our foot specialists (called podiatrists) can help.
At Frankfort Regional Medical Center, patients continuously give us high ratings in satisfaction because of our full-service care, board-certified specialists and our specialized programs before and after surgery.
To learn more about our foot and ankle care services, call us at (877) 376-2631.
Foot and ankle conditions we treat
We offer highly specialized orthopedic care for a variety of disorders of the foot and ankle, including:
- Achilles tendon disorders
- Ankle sprains
- Charcot foot
- Diabetic foot care
- Ganglion cysts
- Hammer toes
- Heel spurs
- Ligament injuries
- Morton's neuroma
- Nail bed injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Stress fractures in the foot and ankle
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
Advanced treatments for foot and ankle conditions
Frankfort Regional's foot and ankle specialists use the most effective approaches possible to help you live without pain. Our team consistently opts for noninvasive or nonsurgical methods unless a condition requires surgery.
Foot and ankle surgeries we offer
- Arthroscopy (ankle joint) involves the insertion of a tube with a tiny camera and a light into the joint, allowing your surgeon to diagnose and repair a variety of conditions affecting the ligaments, bones, cartilage or tendons.
- A bunionectomy involves the removal of a bunion.
- Fusion surgery aims to improve stability by attaching two bones, such as ankle fusion or transfibular, midfoot or subtalar fusion.
- Ligament and tendon repair and reconstruction repairs sprains and strains in the ankle and foot.
- Open reduction and fixation realigns and holds a broken bone in place using internal fixtures, such as rods or wires.
Nonsurgical treatments we offer
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Bracing, orthotics and other devices
- Injected medicines