Give the valuable gift of your time and experience the reward of helping others in need. We have opportunities available in many different areas at Frankfort Regional Medical Center.
Does one or more of these situations describe you?
- I have a few hours to spare each week and would like to give back to the community.
- I am a retiree, and I want to share my knowledge and experience.
- I am new to the community and would like to meet people and learn about the area while performing a worthwhile service.
If so, we hope you will consider the many rewards of volunteering. As a hospital volunteer, your service will make a difference to our patients, visitors and staff.
We partner with the American Red Cross
Frankfort Regional Medical Center is fortunate to have an active volunteer department with the American Red Cross chapter in Frankfort.
Volunteers from all backgrounds and walks of life donate their time here. We work to find a time that suits your schedule. Volunteers assist during the weekdays, evenings and weekends. A weekly commitment of four hours is required.
What responsibilities do volunteers perform?
As a volunteer, you may be asked to help out in one of many departments in the hospital. Some volunteer responsibilities include:
- Escorting patients and visitors
- Providing clerical support
- Delivering flowers, mail and newspapers
- Greeting visitors and providing directions
What areas of the hospital have volunteers?
- Emergency Department
- Endoscopy Center
- Front Desk/Registration
- Outpatient Surgery
For more information, please contact: