When you come to Frankfort Regional Medical Center as an inpatient or outpatient there are several things you can bring to help you with your check in.
- Bring several forms of personal identification, such as a driver's license, birth certificate, social security card, military ID, and insurance cards, etc.
- If your doctor has given you an order sheet, please bring that with you. If your doctor has not given you a sheet, don't worry, just know your doctor's name and the reason for your visit.
- Bring information about your closest relative, someone we can contact if you need items from home.
- Bring all of your current medications in their labeled bottles.
- Bring your health insurance information.
- If you have Advance Directives or Healthcare Power of Attorney information, please bring it. You may obtain blank copies of Advance Directives by contacting our Health Information Office at (502) 226-7572 or our Patient Representative at (502) 226-7892.
- If you are coming as an outpatient, remember, you will probably need someone to drive you home and stay with you after you are discharged.
There are also a few items you should not bring to the hospital with you such as jewelry, large amounts of cash, other valuables, etc.
If you have questions, please call our Registration Department at (502) 226-7697.