Advanced Orthopedic and Spine Care in Central Kentucky
If pain in your bones, joints, or muscles keeps you from doing what you enjoy, come to Frankfort Regional Medical Center for advanced orthopedic and spine care. We offer a full spectrum of orthopedic services in Central Kentucky and work together as a team to restore your mobility, and quality of life.
Health Risk Assessments
Find out how healthy you are by taking our FREE online health risk assessments:
Our orthopedic care is recognized for high quality and commitment to continuous improvement, so you know you’re getting the best care possible. We offer comprehensive orthopedic services including:
- Back and spine care
- Hand, foot and ankle care
- Knee and hip replacement
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
Orthopedic Conditions We Treat
Orthopedic and spinal injuries or diseases cause a variety of symptoms, most commonly pain. We have the advanced diagnostics and expertise to find out what’s causing your pain and develop a plan focused on getting you back on your feet, fast.
Frankfort Regional Medical Center’s team treats a wide range of orthopedic conditions including:
- Arthritis pain
- Bone spurs
- Broken bones
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Impingement (pinched nerve)
- Joint pain from injury or osteoarthritis
- Joint dislocation
- Muscle strains or sprains
Quality Orthopedic Treatments and Care
We offer a full range of treatments, including noninvasive therapies and minimally invasive procedures with less pain and faster recovery. If surgery is necessary, we offer the latest technology and techniques. Your care team will help you decide on the best approach, guiding you every step of the way.
Our surgical and nonsurgical services include:
Trust Frankfort Regional Medical Center for Your Orthopedic and Spine Care
Frankfort Regional Medical Center offers top-quality, patient-centered orthopedic services in Central Kentucky. Here you receive advanced, personalized care, close to home. Patients choose us for:
- Programs accredited by The Joint Commission. Our team earned the Gold Seal of Approval® for excellence in total knee and total hip replacement from The Joint Commission, the authority on high quality care and continuous improvement.
- Care in a full-service hospital. If you need surgery, it’s at a hospital with all the services and amenities you need for a comfortable recovery.
- Board-certified specialists. Your care comes from board-certified doctors, specially trained in orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, and sports medicine.
- Comprehensive care you deserve, all in one place. We have the latest imaging and tests available to evaluate and diagnose orthopedic conditions at the earliest stages. Our hospital also offers both inpatient and outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation services. This means you can get diagnostics, treatment, and therapy in one place, from one team.
- Compassionate team committed to your health. You benefit from a team of doctors, surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, and other specialists and professionals dedicated to helping you get better, faster.
We offer advanced joint replacement and reconstruction techniques, including minimally invasive direct anterior hip replacement for faster recovery.
Frankfort Regional Medical Center treats a full range of spine conditions, even complex cases, using nonsurgical and surgical approaches.
When pain affects your feet or ankles, it can bring activities to a halt. Our specialists have the latest assessment tools, technology, and experience to relieve your pain.