It is the policy of Frankfort Regional Medical Center to contribute to activities, organization and causes in our service area which advance both a public purpose (health/wellness, safety, cultural, general welfare) of our community and a business purpose (furtherance of the interests, image and responsibilities) of Frankfort Regional Medical Center.
Frankfort Regional Medical Center will follow a process designed to determine sponsorship commitments for an entire budgeted calendar year. All organizations wishing to submit for consideration for an upcoming calendar year are encouraged to apply between October 1 and December 31 through the hospital’s web site. Any requests received after this date will not be considered and the organization will be encouraged to apply the following year.
Our goal is to focus primarily on the following areas:
- Health Related Organizations
- Wellness or Safety Related Organizations
When evaluating sponsorship opportunities top priority will be given to those organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above.
Should the opportunity present itself to look outside of the afore mentioned areas, Frankfort Regional Medical Center may contribute to organizations based on the guiding principles (listed in order of priority) below:
- Safety, health/wellness and human services
- Community/Civic organizations
- Economic Development
- Environmental causes
- Arts, culture and humanities
Frankfort Regional Medical Center will not contribute to:
- solicitations received by form letter groups that discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex or national origin
- activities that do not advance our public or business purpose
Application and Processing of Requests
Requests for monetary contributions are submitted to Frankfort Regional Medical Center by completing the online sponsorship request form at www.frankfortregional.com/patients-visitors/sponsorship-requests.dot and include:
- Name, address, phone of organization including contact person
- Name of event/project to be sponsored
- Amount of contribution requested
- Event/project date & location
- Description and purpose of organization