Frankfort Regional Medical Center’s Urology Services deliver advanced urology care for conditions of the male and female urinary tract—the bladder, kidneys, ureters and urethra—and related reproductive organs. You benefit from expert urologists who offer personalized, compassionate care and innovative practices and technologies.
Urologic Conditions We Treat
We treat most urologic conditions, such as:
- Adrenal masses
- Kidney stones
- Cancers of the urinary tract, including bladder cancer, kidney cancer and upper tract urethral cancer
- Prostate cancer and testicular cancer
- Cancer–related abnormalities of the pelvic floor and urinary tract
- Pelvic floor dysfunction (PFD), including pelvic organ prolapse and voiding dysfunction
- Pelvic injuries and complex pelvic conditions
- Pelvic reconstruction–male and female
- Prostatitis and benign prostate enlargement (BPH)
- Ureteral strictures, including ureteropelvic junction obstruction (UPJO)
- Urinary incontinence
Learn more about these and other urologic conditions in our online Health Library.
Extensive Experience With Advanced Technology
You also benefit from the extensive experience with advanced technology that our surgeons bring to your care. We use minimally invasive techniques, including endoscopic procedures and shock wave lithotripsy for kidney stones, as well as laparoscopy surgery. Minimally invasive procedures require smaller incisions, reduce the physical and emotional impact of surgery, shorten your hospital stay and typically result in a faster recovery and return to regular activities.