Skip to main content
COVID-19 Screening Tool
- Please observe posted visiting hours.
- Please confirm the patient room number at the information desk located in the main lobby before going to inpatient areas or dial "0" from the patient information desk phone in the lobby.
- Please check with the nursing station before entering a patient room.
- Please do not leave children unattended at any time.
- Please do not smoke in the facility.
- Please comply if asked to leave the room while a patient receives care.
- Please check with the nurse before bringing a patient anything to eat or drink. Do not give patients sweets, alcohol, cigarettes, or medicine.
- Please do not eat the patient's meals. Staff members check to see what and how much the patient is eating.
- Please do not visit the patient if you have a cold or any other contagious condition.
- A family member is asked to stay with all pediatric patients under the age of 12. A cot and a dietary tray will be provided.