Patient safety is our top priority at Frankfort Regional Medical Center. We continually work to ensure the highest level of your safety at our facility – using best practices, improved technology and increasing your involvement in your healthcare. Every member of our staff is dedicated to:
- Providing a safe, healthy and secure environment
- Performing their jobs carefully and competently
- Using safe and effective practices and technologies
- Responding to your wants and needs in a timely manner
- Ensuring timely communications between caregivers and patients by answering questions about your treatment and your health, providing you with specific information about your care and explaining changes in your treatment
Infection prevention is a serious challenge facing healthcare organizations around the world. Frankfort Regional Medical Center and our parent company, HCA Healthcare, are at the forefront of the ongoing effort to protect patients from infections during a hospital stay. Learn more about our corporate infection prevention programs.
At Frankfort Regional Medical Center we are keenly aware of our responsibility to ensure that medications are administered correctly and on time. Our systems of checks and balances helps ensure that medications are dispensed safely and effectively. We encourage patients and their support team members to share in this responsibility.
Our quality scores
Our commitment to the highest standards of patient care is evident in all we do. View our quality scores as reported by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.