Effective Wednesday August 4, 2021 we are making changes to our visitation policy:
- Patients (including ER patients) are limited to one (1) adult visitor (age 16+) per day from 7:30am — 8:00pm (no switching out)
- Laboring mothers are allowed two (2) adult visitors (age 16+) for the duration of labor. Care team members including doulas and midwives do not count as a visitor.
- Post-partum patients are limited to two (2) adult visitors (age 16+) during daylight hours (7:30am — 8:00pm) and one (1) adult visitor overnight.
- Neonatal (NICU) and Pediatric patients will be allowed two (2) legal guardians at a time during the day and one legal guardian overnight.
- COVID-19 patients are not allowed visitors for the safety of the patient and visitors with the exception of end of life circumstances.
- Patients with disabilities who require assistance because of such disability are allowed one support person per day for the duration of their stay.
- Overnight patients are limited to one adult visitor in the following areas:
- Laboring mothers
- Post-partum patients
- Pre/Post surgery patient advocates
- End of life
- Confused and/or anxious patients
- Designated support person for patients with a disability
Exceptions for any of the above may be made for extenuating circumstances after consultation with the Administrator on Call (AoC).
Hospital staff will pre-screen all visitors (using standard pre-screening questions). All visitors will be required to wear a mask. Individuals with respiratory symptoms or other risk factors for COVID-19, such as exposure, will be asked to refrain from visiting. Visitors will be asked to refrain from visiting and to instead utilize alternative communication methods with patients who are under observation or test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19).