To reduce the spread of respiratory illness, we are taking the following precautions to protect our patients and you:
- Patients (age 16 and older) are limited to one designated adult visitor during visiting hours (7:30am – 5:00pm)
- Overnight patients are limited to one designated adult visitor per day in the following areas:
- Pediatrics (up to two parents)
- NICU (up to two parents)
- Labor and delivery
- ER Patients are limited to one adult visitor (age 16 and older)
- Pre- and post-surgery (patient advocates)
- End of life
- As requested via the House Supervisor
- ER Patients are limited to one designated adult visitor (age 16 and older)
- Visitors 15 years old and under are restricted.
- Hospital staff will pre-screen all visitors (using standard pre-screening questions) and will require visitors to wear masks. All visitors will be required to wear identification indicating they have been screened.
- Visitors who screen positive for flu or COVID-19 will not be able to visit a patient except for:
- an end-of-life situation
- a family member or guardian must make a medical decision
If a visitor screens positive for a contagious disease and must enter the facility, the visitor will be escorted.
We continue to recommend and encourage virtual communication with loved ones through the use of digital platforms and apps like FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, etc., which can be available by request.
Please note that exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances.
Thank you for your help in maintaining a safe environment for our patients.