At Frankfort Regional Medical Center, we're committed to providing excellent cardiovascular care. With convenient access to our hospital and physicians, you don't have to travel far to get the heart treatment you need. As an accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI, our team is well equipped to address a wide range of needs - from emergent conditions like heart attacks and chest pain to diagnostic and preventive care.
With our experienced, board-certified physicians and friendly staff, you'll receive specialized attention and care. From advice on preventing heart disease to excellence in diagnosis, treatment and aftercare, Frankfort Regional Medical Center offers high-level expertise and patient-focused cardiovascular care, close to home.
- Acute coronary syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmia (heart rhythm disorders)
- Atherosclerosis (disease of the blood vessels)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack and chest pain (angina)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Peripheral artery disease
- Peripheral vascular disease